Many years of experience in the paper disposables business, we have had several new factories that wants to distribute their products through us, therefore part of our work before we distribute the product is we do an inspection on how it is made, packing process, and distributing process. We found several annoying facts that is not met our sanitation standard, especially from the Chinese manufacturers that are really shocking us. The price offered is unbelievably cheap compare to what is made in the USA. So we sent our team to do an inspection, but what they stated as 10% recycled, in their dictionary is not recycled from leftover production, but REAL recycled paper that you found in your trash yard.
Knowing this, we think it is important to tell you about how to choose the good toilet paper..
- Make sure the color is not yellow-brownish that indicates trash recycle is being used.
- Make sure the color is not too bright white, that means they are using too much bleach
- Texture, you don’t want fibers stick in your skin especially if it made from bamboo that can cause rash on your skin
- Softness, usually recycled and cheap material does not have the softness like virgin material does
- Check if there is any black dots in the toilet paper.
If you do find the a good one bring it with you wherever you go so you don’t worry if the public restrooms provide you with the recycled one or not.