The buyer agrees to be governed by the following.
- The seller is myableco.com. A purchase from myableco.com represents an agreement.
- Myableco.com strives to create a positive experience for all our customers and welcomes your suggestions. We value our reputation and hope
you will give us the opportunity to proactively address any concerns you may have. Please do not hesitate to contact us by email email@example.com with
- We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time. It is the buyer's responsibility to review all terms and conditions before purchasing.
- The buyer is responsible for obtaining all information necessary to make an educated decision regarding the purchase.
- The buyer accepts responsibility for checking applicable state and local codes and for ensuring items meet those codes before purchasing.
- The buyer will not hold myableco.com responsible for anything not stated in the listing or included in the picture, including, but not limited
to, assumptions made by the buyer or any verbal statements.
- We stock a majority of products, only a few select large items such are shipped direct from the manufacturer. If you don't see the item displayed
as out-of-Stock in the item description or in your shopping cart then chances are we have the item on hand.
- Occasionally we will temporarily run out of stock of an item due to high demand or before the online store can be updated. If this is ever
the case for an item you ordered, you will be notified of any out-of-stock item as soon as possible. We will also request that you let
us know whether to wait and ship the order complete or to ship the in-stock items on a multi-item order immediately and ship the back-ordered
items later once available. Additional shipping fees may apply if not shipped complete.
- The buyer is responsible for paying for the item and for all taxes and fees.
- All orders are on a prepaid basis. Payments will be processed immediately in full.
- Payment may be made with American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Paypal. Customers may enter credit card information with confidence
via the secure server.
- Payment via wire transfer must be pre-approved by myableco.com. The buyer must pay all fees charged by his bank so that we receives the full
payment amount (in U.S. dollars).
- Money orders and certified bank checks are accepted. However, these forms of payment slow down the order process.
- Sales tax of 8% is charged on all items received in Georgia or picked up from our warehouse. Sales taxes and fees for other states, as charged
by our suppliers, are added to the invoice during checkout.
- Myableco.com retains the right to cancel any order with a full refund and will not be held liable for any other loss or damage arising from
- Any request for cancellation must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible by sending an email from the email address registered
with the seller. Other types of communication may not be recognized.
- If a cancellation request is not received in a sufficient time frame for the shipment to be held by the supplier, it will be considered a request
for return. (See Return Policy)
- If the supplier allows cancellations, the refund will be subject to a 5% cancellation fee. This fee will be waived in the following situations.
- There was a problem caused by myableco.com, its suppliers or its vendors, such as the item being discontinued or being on back-order.
- The customer chooses to receive a store credit good for six months. (A refund of any balance of such a store credit will be subject to
the 5% cancellation fee.)
- If the supplier does not allow a cancellation (such as for a manufactured-to-order item), the cancellation request may be denied or may be
subject to higher cancellation fees (usually a minimum of 25%).
- The buyer agrees to abide by myableco.com regarding cancellation fees
- Customer pickup is available for items stocked at our warehouse, Forest Park, GA 30297
- Pickup times are Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern Time, excluding most holidays.
- Securing the load is the sole responsibility of the buyer. The seller assumes no liability or responsibility for damages as a result of loads
being improperly or inadequately secured.
- Items must be picked up as soon as possible. Any item not picked up within 30 days from close of sale will be assessed a storage fee of $25.
Any item not picked up within 60 days will be considered abandoned; ownership will return to the seller and all monies paid by the buyer
related to the item will be forfeited.
- The seller accepts no liability for loss, theft, or damage to any item while stored in our warehouse.
- Handling fees for customer pickups (of used items at the Peach Trader warehouse) are disclosed in the listing.
Shipping Service and Fees
- Standard packing charges (e.g., for wrapping, strapping to pallet) are disclosed in the listing. Additional protective packing (e.g., crating
or box construction) is usually available. The buyer must request this service in advance and cover the additional packing charges.
- Only curbside delivery is offered. The seller does not offer or arrange for inside delivery.
- Liftgate services are available for an additional fee. This service must be specified during checkout.
- Residential delivery is available for an additional fee. This service must be specified during checkout.
- Insurance on shipments is not a standard service. The buyer may call to discuss options and fees.
- Signature services are not standard. The buyer may call to discuss options and fees. There is no expectation of a signed proof of delivery
- Stock orders are usually processed within 1-3 business days after the order is placed and payment has been processed.
- Non-Stock item Orders usually ship within 10 business days after payment has been processed. Due to occasional stock issues or custom-made
merchandise, orders may potentially take 4-6 weeks to ship.
- The estimated delivery times shown are an approximation and we do not guarantee transit days displayed as deliveries may be delayed due to
weather, accident or other unforeseen factors. Ground shipments going to residents may be delivered without a signature unless "Signature
Service" is requested on the checkout page. If you do not request "Signature Service", then you are giving the courier permission to drop
the package off at their discretion at the recipient's address without a signature. As soon as we hand the package over to the courier
the liability of the package goes to the courier.
- We will assist you and work with the courier to help find or file a claim for lost or damaged packages. If you have questions about the status
of your order, check your customer area on our web site or contact us.
- Myableco.com uses Fedex mostly and Common carriers sometimes to optimize the shipping cost.
- We ship to the contiguous United States excludes Alaska and Hawaii, and to Canada. International shipping is not available currently.
- Orders shipped to Canada may incur additional duties, taxes, and other fees to cross the border. These charges will be billed to you directly
from Fedex. The charge shown on our site’s shipping calculator will not show these fees.
- Orders shipped via common carrier require a broker to facilitate the import of your items into Canada. We will contact you before processing
the order to inquire which brokerage company you are using if this information has not yet been provided. If you have already determined
a broker for your shipment, please note this in the shipping instruction of your order.
- We may request additional confirmation (such as for shipping address or custom-made equipment) that may delay order processing.
Delivery and Receipt of Order
- The buyer pays all costs relating to the shipment, including charges by the carrier that were not paid during check out. These might include,
but are not limited to: additional charges due to inaccurate information provided to myableco.com relating to the delivery, charges due
to failed delivery attempt(s) by the shipping company, etc.
- Items are FOB either manufacturers' dock at the facilities' location or our dock in Forest Park, GA 30297.
- Ownership of the goods passes to the buyer at the shipping point. The seller accepts no responsibility for the item once it is shipped. The
buyer agrees to perform his fiduciary duty to protect his property after it is shipped.
- Any shipment that is refused or cannot be delivered and is returned by the carrier will be considered an unauthorized return.
- The buyer must be responsible for inspecting the shipment during delivery by the carriers for damages, both obvious and hidden. The buyer will
accept the delivery and note on the delivery receipt any damages or concerns. Failure to notate any defects could result in a significant
reduction in the carrier's liability during damage claims.
- The buyer is responsible for filing any loss or damage claims in the manner and time frame directed by the carrier. Carriers do not allow third
parties to file or get involved in a damage claim. Myableco.com is a third party in the shipment of most of the items it sells. We will
willingly assist the buyer with the filing and handling of the claims based on the buyer's needs and requests.
- The buyer is responsible for any concerns, issues, or charges for these shipments and agrees to hold Peach Trader, its suppliers, and its vendors
- Return requests must be made within 15 days of receipt of the item.
- Not all items will qualify for returns. Buyer's remorse is not grounds for a return. Approval of return requests is at the sole discretion
- A standard restock fee of 25% will be applied to returns. This may be modified at the discretion of myableco.com.
- The buyer must reach a return agreement with myableco.com in writing and obtain a Return Authorization number prior to returning any items.
There is no guarantee that a credit will be made for an unauthorized return.
- Merchandise must be returned complete with original packaging, accessories and instructions, and wrapped securely to protect from damage
- Refused and returned goods will be inspected to assess condition and re-salability.
- The buyer will be responsible for the following costs unless otherwise stated in writing by myableco.com.
- Original packing and shipping costs
- Any accumulated storage fees from the carrier
- Return shipping costs
- Restocking fees
- Cancellation fees
- Repair charges for any damages incurred to product
- Charges disclosed as non-refundable
- If the seller agrees there is a misrepresentation, the seller will refund only the purchase price of the merchandise upon its return to the
specified return address.
- Myableco.com will deduct all applicable charges before issuing a refund.
- The buyer's account will be adjusted in the amount stated by myableco.com once all procedures have been followed.
- If the buyer fails to follow these terms and conditions, there will be no credit.
- The buyer must recognize that complexity of returns and cancellations may cause a refund to take up to two billing cycles. Myableco.com’s customer
service and accounting staff will work hard to complete the process as quickly as possible.